How to get an estimate
We Offer Free Quotes on Our Moving Services
At Murphy Moving & Storage, we strive to make the relocation process simple and accommodating--this all begins with receiving an estimate. It is important to note that although we have several options to acquire a quote, all of them are free and come with no obligations.
Here are a few of the ways we can help you get pricing for your move:
In Home Estimate
The in-home option provides one of our highly experienced sales representatives to visit your home and survey the items you'd like moved. Rest assured; we are actively taking proper precautions to combat the spread of COVID-19.
There are several benefits that come along with an in-home estimate:
- Our sales representatives can see your items clearly and assess all conditions such as stairways, etc.
- You have the chance to explain unusual or unique circumstances regarding your move, point out items that need extra special care, and ask questions or address concerns.
- There is no chance of interference due to internet outages or poor reception.
- We do our best to adhere to your date and time preference, but if your schedule doesn't grant you much flexibility, please see below for alternatives.
Virtual Survey App with Representative
We understand that meeting virtually offers greater flexibility for our busy customers. If you choose to request a virtual survey, the process is simple:
- One of our customer service representatives will take down some of your basic information and schedule the survey.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will provide you with a link to download our app onto your mobile device. On the agreed upon date and time, your sales representative will connect with you on this app to complete the estimate.
- We use an app other than FaceTime or Zoom for one important reason - accuracy. Our app allows our salespeople to go back and review your survey as many times as necessary to provide you with the most accurate quote.