Out of State moving company
Long Distance Moving Company Near You
Are you relocating to the sunny shores of Florida, California, or North or South Carolina? Or to the mountains of Colorado or the warmth of Arizona, New Mexico, or Nevada? Let Murphy Moving & Storage transport your shipment to anywhere in the United States or around the world. We are a moving company in New York and Connecticut that offers out-of-state moving services that will make the process as smooth as possible.
When it comes to getting the best value for your family, you can count on Murphy Moving & Storage and Mayflower Transit. Whether you are moving coast to coast, or across the globe, Mayflower and Murphy Moving & Storage have the experience that you need to get you there.
To learn more about our out-of-state moving services Near You, reach out to us today at (866) 719-4209.
Make Your Next Move An Easier One
Moving can be an overwhelming experience. We understand the anxiety and stress you feel and are with you every step of the way. You are not alone when you move with Mayflower and Murphy Moving & Storage. Your peace of mind is important to us and we offer many helpful programs to assist you throughout the moving process and have designed them to offer you choice, flexibility, and control.
The Murphy Difference
With hundreds of Mayflower agents worldwide, our out of state movers provide a variety of services, including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading, and hauling to meet your individual moving needs. Our menu of programs allows you to pick and choose what fits your needs and your budget.
Mayflower and Murphy Moving & Storage is an out of state moving company that provides:
- Free estimates. A representative will come to your home and prepare an estimate within your budgetary constraints.
- Flexible pricing options. Ask your estimator which is best for you.
- Flexible payment options. You can elect to pay for your move with certified funds or with your credit card.
- Move coordination. You will have a dedicated point of contact that will assist you with planning your packing, loading, and delivery dates.
- Expert packing, loading, and hauling teams. Trained and experienced service providers.
- Excellent customer service should you have any questions or changes throughout your move.
- An expansive network of agents, drivers, and employees to manage your move. From the salesperson that gives you an estimate to the driver that loads your belongings, you can be assured that they are equipped to handle the job. For over 100 years, our name, reputation, and longevity have made Mayflower the mover that generations of families have trusted.
What Do I Need to Do Before Moving to Another State?
In the chaos of moving to a new state, it can be easy for details to slip through the cracks. To help you think through your move, we have put together some of the most important items to address as you prepare.
- De-clutter to reduce cost of moving unwanted items.
- Set up a storage solution (to remodel before moving in or for any delay between moving out and arrival).
- Schedule move out cleaning for your current home (consider move in cleaning for your new home).
- Call your utilities companies so everything can be shut off after you leave.
- Forward your mail so that it shows up by the time you arrive.
- Stay in touch with your moving company in case your plans have changed.
- Prepare to book hotels for the drive and compare costs with flying.
Our Award-Winning Long Distance Moving Services
Murphy Moving & Storage has been assisting homeowners with their local and long-distance moves for over a century. That experience has prepared us to handle moves of all sizes and complexities. We are proud to be recognized for our dedicated services and have received several awards.
These awards include:
- President’s Quality Award
- 2018 Customer Choice Award
- Angie’s List 2018 Super Service Award
- Angie’s List 2019 Super Service Award